This legal text gives you details of how your personal data is collected and processed when using our website (www.marypoppinsservices.com), including any information you can provide us through the site when you provide your contact details through the form enabled for this. We inform you that, by providing us with your data, our services are not possible for those people who are prevented by regulations from giving consent, so when you submit the forms to us you guarantee that you have sufficient capacity to give such consent.
1. Responsible for the treatment.
Contact details of the maintainer Ángeles Contreras Líger, C/ Ramón Gómez de la Serna 8 bis, 29660, Marbella (Málaga).
2. What data do we collect?
According to the General Data Protection Regulations a personal data is any information about an identified or identifiable natural person, that is all information capable of identifying a person. This would not include anonymous data, nor percentage. The personal data processed on our website could include, among other data:
– Identity data: name, surname and username.
– Contact details: email or billing address.
We do not collect any data relating to special categories of personal data (those who reveal their ethnic or racial origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical convictions, union affiliation and information on their health, genetic or biometric data). If you are asked to collect personal data by law or by the terms of engagement between us and you refuse to provide them to us, we may not be able to perform such a contract or perform the service, should inform us in advance.
3. How do we collect your personal data?
The means we use to collect personal data are:
– Through the form of our website, through our contact emails, by phone or post, when, among other things:
- Request information of our products or services
- Contract the provision of our services or products
- Request quotations
- Send your comments
To ensure the quality of our website, we reserve the right to refuse any registration request or to suspend or cancel a previously accepted registration if we understand that it does not meet these requirements or any other law or regulation. If this happens, we will try to explain the reasons for our decision, but we can not commit to doing so in all cases.
– Through technology or automated interactions: on our website we can automatically collect technical data about your equipment, navigation actions and usage patterns. This data is collected through cookies or similar technologies. If you want to expand the information, you can consult our cookies policy here
– Through third parties:
Google: analytical data or search data. Outside the European Union.
4. Purpose and legitimacy for the use of your data.
The most common uses of your personal data are:
– for the conclusion of a contract between Ángeles Contreras Líger and you.
– when you consent to the processing of your data
– when we need them to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation
– when necessary for our legitimate interest or for a third party. The User may revoke the consent given at any time by sending an email to email@example.com or by consulting the rights exercise section below. We can process some personal data for some additional legal reason, so if you need details about it you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Purpose: Your data will only be used for the purposes for which we collect them, unless it is reasonably considered that we should use them for another reason. You will be notified beforehand to be informed of the legal reason for your prosecution and as long as the purpose is compatible with the original purpose.
Conservation period: They shall be retained for the time necessary to fulfil the purpose for which they were collected and to determine the possible responsibilities arising from that purpose and from the processing of the data.
The provisions of the different regulations concerning the period of conservation shall apply to the extent applicable to this treatment.
5. Your Data Protection Rights
Users may contact you by sending a communication to the registered office of Ángeles Contreras Líger or email address email@example.com, including photocopy of your D.N.I or other similar identification document, to request the exercise of the following rights:
– Access to your personal data: you may ask Ángeles Contreras Líger if you are using your personal data.
– Rectification of your personal data, if not correct.
– Right to forget your personal data.
– Imitation of processing: your data will only be kept for Ángeles Contreras Líger for the exercise or defense of claims.
– Opposition: may oppose the processing of your data. In this case Ángeles Contreras Líger will allow data to be processed as directed, unless for legitimate reasons or for the exercise or defence of possible claims, these should continue to be treated.
– Portability: in case you want your data to be processed by another firm, Ángeles Contreras Líger, will facilitate the portability of your data to the new maintainer.
To exercise these rights you can use the models made available to you by the Spanish Data Protection Agency. Similarly, you can complain to the A.E.P.D.
If you feel there is a problem with how Ángeles Contreras Líger is processing your data. You can address your complaints to the appropriate supervisory authority: the Spanish Data Protection Agency.
We may need to request specific information to help us confirm your identity and guarantee your right to access your personal data (or exercise any of the above rights).This is a security measure to ensure that personal data is not disclosed to anyone who is not entitled to receive it.
All applications are resolved within the given legal deadline of 1 month. However, it may take more than a month if your application is particularly complex, or if you have already performed a number of actions previously. In this case, we will notify you and keep you updated.
6. Access to personal data for the provision of services
It is possible that, in the performance of our work, we need the help of third parties (processors), who will only process the data to provide the contracted service, and with which we have the corresponding measures to guarantee your rights:
– Service providers that provide systems administration services and information technology.
– Professional consultants including lawyers, auditors and insurers providing banking, legal, insurance and accounting consultancy services. All those in charge of processing to whom we transfer your data will respect the security of your personal data and will process them according to the R.G.P.D.
We only allow those in charge to process your data for specified purposes and in accordance with with our instructions. However you can ask us, in compliance with the transparency a list of who these companies are that provide us services, you can do it at email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
7. Data Security
We have implemented appropriate security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorized manner, modified or disclosed. In addition, we limit access to your personal data to those employees, contracting agents and other third parties who have a commercial need to know such data. They will only process your personal data as per our instructions and will be subject to a duty of confidentiality.
We have implemented procedures to deal with any suspected violation of your personal data and we will notify you and the Supervisory Authority in the event that it occurred, as regulated in the RGPD in its Articles 33 and 34, It’s a security breach.